Being a chess academy, our primary work is to produce the highest quality chess lessons.
Academy Manager coordinates this work.
- Finding new authors who can create lessons for RCA students.
- Manage the work of existing RCA authors who perform chess tasks (e.g. finding the games about a certain topic etc.)
- Propose the topics of new lessons.
By joining us, you will be able to:
- Get money from your favorite game of chess.
- Work from home in convenient conditions.
- Get a long-term job with possibilities of promotion based on your performance.
- Support your chess improvement.
- Join our Team of smart, enthusiastic and successful people.
- Join the world leading chess teaching company and bring your valuable contribution into development of chess.
Currently, this is a part-time work which will take about 4 hours daily.
If you’d like to know more about this job opportunity and/or are interested in the RCA’s Academy Manager position, please submit your application.
In your application, in the field “Notes” please mention the following items:
- Your working experience (where do you work now?).
- Do you have web pages on any social media websites (Facebook, YouTube etc)? If yes, please, provide the links to your pages.
- Provide 3-5 examples of good chess video lessons (NOT made by GM Smirnov). Why do you like these lessons?
- NOTE: in addition to these 4 items, you are welcome to provide any other valuable information about you.
Submit your Application