Middlegame Expert Package
The Middlegame is the main stage of the game of chess.
This unique package covers all the essential aspects of the Middlegame: Planning, Calculation and last but not least, Winning!
Regular price: 327 USD
Discounted price: 249 USD
You save: 78 USD!!
What will you get from the course?
• EVERYTHING you need to know about Chess Strategy. With this, you will UNDERSTAND how to play REAL chess and HOW to think during a real game!
• The SECRETS of strong players: MOST importantly, you will learn how to play in specific pawn structures.
• An efficient and strong thinking system that GM’s use day-in and day-out.
• Training techniques that will only further improve your play.
• Mental shortcuts that will cut the time you spend in analyzing positions and calculating variations in half.
• Learn how to improve your concentration, memory, visualization, and other cognitive skills that are valuable in daily life.
• What exactly is “chess understanding” and how to develop it?
• When should you compose a plan and which one is the best in most positions?
• When you should play vigorously and when you should not hurry up?
• And much more
Reveal and explain EVERYTHING about Chess Strategy. With this, you will UNDERSTAND how to play REAL chess and HOW to think during a real game!
Training techniques that will only further improve your play. These techniques cannot be found in any of the books today!
The course “Your Winning Plan” gives you an integrate system of a middlegame planning . Using this unique method you will be able to find the right plan in any position.
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology.
He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets”, “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding”, and “Calculate Till Mate”.