RCA Intermediate package
Steady Growth package
Actual Total price = $296
RCA Package price = $241
You save = $55 (Discount)
Don’t underestimate its value! Even a very small 1% improvement a day, will bring you awesome 365% improvement in a year!
Here you need to pass “the chess school” and get a comprehensive knowledge about chess. You can’t move forward without it.
What will you get from the course?
- Studying this intermediate package will keep you on the right track and will ensure your steady growth.
- Important generalities about a chess strategy.
- Detailed Instructions to train yourself properly and to achieve an optimal outcome from the program.
- How endgame Masters think and how they come to the right moves.
- And much more..
What is the target audience?
- Beginners to Intermediate level chess players
- For anyone who studies chess
- For students who studied lot of chess tutorials but their chess results are unstable
What are the requirements?
PGN viewer required for the practical part.
The course “Your Winning Plan” gives you an integrate system of a middlegame planning . Using this unique method you will be able to find the right plan in any position.
It gives you a step-by-step algorithm of thinking, which allows you to find the best move in any endgame position.
Thus, you will be able to imitate an endgame Expert’s thinking process and achieve the same great results!
You need to acquire the necessary skills at the right time. Also, you need to use EFFECTIVE training methods, which REALLY give you improvement. It is my intention to help you with for this purpose; I have developed a special course “Self-taught Grandmaster”.
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology.
He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets”, “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding”, and “Calculate Till Mate”.