Think, Plan and Win (GM Smirnov’s chess seminar)
Learn the most essential rules for the quick success in chess
“It is amazing ! The way to show the ideas behind the moves , the way to explain the concepts everyone should know , the selection of the examples , the summaries with the important ideas … Excellent job ! Thank you very much Mr. Smirnov !!! “
– Juan Pedro Cordón Gutiérrez
Imagine you have come to a shop to purchase a mobile phone. The shopkeeper gives you a phone with 10 books on how it works and how to use it.
The same process is followed in chess learning. There’s a huge difference between knowledge and skill. For example, you can read thousands of books about martial arts, but it doesn’t mean that you’ll become a great fighter. Apart from information, you need to train and acquire necessary practical skills. This is true just as much for chess.
That is why, in these seminars, GM Smirnov provides you with a very small user’s manual that has several items you can follow, one by one, to understand chess clearly.
The seminar covers four major lectures with practical suggestion. In each lecture, GM Igor Smirnov answers all students’ questions and provides additional tips to implement in their games.
1. Time to Win
2. Right thinking in chess
3. Smirnov Gambit
4. Art of Planning
The course contains around 100 minutes of video lessons and a PDF summery for every seminar topic.
What will you get from the chess course?
- The correct thinking method that should be used during games, which will allow you to find the best moves in any position.
- A concrete guide on what and how exactly you should study to become a strong player.
- You will know how to use all the knowledge which you already have to finally get concrete results.
- An account of experiences and practical recommendations from a lot of successful players (Grandmasters).
- Not only the chess recommendations, but also the secrets of the professional players (Grandmasters) about how to prepare for tournaments, how to prepare for the game and so on…
- You will know how to learn chess effectively.
- You will stop making blunders.
- You will be able to calculate variations quickly and precisely.
- You will know how to create an opening repertoire properly.
- You will save years of effort and get fast progress.
- You will fully understand the psychological factors necessary for success in chess.
- You will avoid the typical mistakes in chess development, which nearly all chess players make.
- And many other things…
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for All levels of chess players
What are the requirements?
- Chess board/software might be required to practice some variations
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology.
He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets”, “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding”, and “Calculate Till Mate”.