Winning the Middlegame
A clear practical guide to the middlegame play
Many players don’t know clearly what to do in the middlegame. In an opening stage one needs to develop his pieces, but after that, it’s much harder to find the right moves.
There are many tutorials that cover different chess strategical and tactical motifs, but there’s no single and clear guide. This course is designed to provide such a guide to you.
What will you get from the course?
- Reveal and explain EVERYTHING about Chess Strategy. With this, you will UNDERSTAND how to play REAL chess and HOW to think during a real game!
- Reveal the SECRET of strong players: MOST importantly, you will learn how to play in specific pawn structures.
- Show you how strong players use important strategic rules in their games and win even against the strongest opponents.
What is the target audience?
- Beginners to Intermediate level chess players
- For students who want to make GREAT progress in chess but don’t have eight hours a day to spend on training.
- Those who want to get that MASSIVE increase in rating points.
- For students who studied a lot of chess tutorials but whose results are unstable.
In this lesson you will learn the single rule which will help you in many positions and WIN you many games
You will learn the evergreen strategy which will never become outdated but will always remain good.
What are doubled pawns and What should be the plan if you’re playing against them?
Here we will summarize everything we have analyzed in the previous lessons.
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology.
He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets”, “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding”, and “Calculate Till Mate”.