Your Top Chess Questions, Answered
From starting a game till achieving success – All your questions Answered
The course ‘Your top chess questions, Answered’ contains detailed answers to the questions posed by RCA students after reading the book A promoted pawn: my chess journey. The course is designed in such a way that even those who have not read the book can easily understand it.
Apart from answering questions, GM Igor Smirnov explains how you can implement key ideas in your games, with hand-picked examples from top games. He also explains how he faced certain situations when he was at the beginner stage.
Some of the key points you will learn in this course:
1. How to get maximum benefit when training with a computer?
2. What is the universal approach and how to utilize it in your game?
3. Opening skill development process
4. The very powerful technique to train your attacking and anti-blunder skills
5. How to progress in chess when you are an adult?
6. How to open the opponent’s position?
7. Psychological barriers in chess; how to overcome them?
The course contains eight video lessons and three text lessons. In each lesson, GM Igor Smirnov answers one question from an RCA student. The course also contains interesting examples, tips, and recommendations on various topics, which you can implement in your own games right after completing it.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 11 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Students will be able to learn and implement powerful recommendations from a Grandmaster's own experience
- Students will get answers for the most common questions in chess from starting a game till overcoming Psychological problems
What is the target audience?
- Anyone can take this course we have covered this topic from beginner to expert level.
What are the requirements?
- It is recommended to read the book 'Promoted Pawn: My chess journey' before enrolling into the course but not mandatory
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology.
He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets”, “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding”, and “Calculate Till Mate”.