“Play like Nakamura”
By GM Igor Smirnov
Play like Nakamura
GM Igor Smirnov
|Date:||Saturday, 30 May at 3 p.m. (15:00) GMT time.|
limited to 100.
Standard ticket only = $20
*Registration will close 2 hours before the webinar begins.
To know more about webinars, tickets, click HERE!
Who is Nakamura?
Well, if you know what a chess game is, you probably know who Nakamura is. Anyway, you may find some interesting facts below:
- At the age of 10, Nakamura became the youngest player to achieve the title of chess master.
- In 2003, aged 15 years, Nakamura became the youngest American to earn the grandmaster title, breaking the record of Bobby Fischer by three months.
- Four-time USA chess champion.
- In May 2014, when FIDE began publishing official rapid and blitz chess ratings, Nakamura was ranked #1 in the world on both lists.
- Currently, Nakamura is #4 in the world rating list, holding rating of 2799.
So then comes the question – how to play like Nakamura?
“Play like Nakamura”
Most chess experts predict that Carlsen, Caruana and Nakamura will be fighting for the World Championship title in the coming years. So what’s so special then about Nakamura?
Hikaru Nakamura is renowned not only for his great achievements, but also for his fascinating STYLE. Let me show you an example:
NN – Nakamura (blitz)
How would YOU play here as Black? Are you considering moving your queen out of the threat? Are you calculating the consequences of 1…Rf6 move?
Instead of that, all of a sudden Nakamura played 1…Bf6! This unexpected move wins the game on the spot in all the lines:
In both cases, Black ends up with an extra piece and thus a winning position.
What is the most intriguing fact is that Nakamura is able to find such winning tricks regularly, when playing against the world’s best players, and even in blitz games!
What you’ll learn from this webinar?
During the webinar “Play like Nakamura”, you’ll learn HOW Nakamura finds those winning shots. You’ll TRAIN in the necessary skills during the webinar and will be able to use your NEW SKILLS in your next chess battles.
During the webinar you’ll learn and train:
- How to play blitz games phenomenally well.
- How to overcome stronger opponents.
- The unique techniques most players are not familiar with.
- How to use tactics in your own games regularly.
- And much more…
I’ll see you at the webinar, join now: LINK
If you wish to participate – please register NOW.