Open Enrolment for GM’s Positional UnderstandingFebruary 2, 2022 2022-02-02 15:39
Open Enrolment for GM’s Positional Understanding
I’m happy to announce that today we have opened enrolment to our course “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding” and we’re accepting the next cohort of students. The enrolment will be open only for a week, till Tuesday, 8 February. During this time, you get the following benefits:
- Best Offers: First, you get the course with a flat 50% discount. Therefore, you save about $70 USD!
- FREE courses: As additional bonuses, you will get my courses “Attack and Win!” (worth $89 USD) and “Self-Taught Grandmaster” (worth $129 USD) for FREE!
- My Personal Support: You will also get my personal support – in case you have any questions while studying the course, you can ask them, and I’ll be helping you.
- Shared Learning: You will also get an opportunity to collaborate with the other RCA students who have enrolled to the course – we will be adding you to a Facebook group, where you all can discuss and share your learnings about the course.
- Combo Offer: You may also get the course “GM’s Positional Understanding” along with my course “3 Steps to 2000 ELO” – understand chess like a Pro, reach 2000 Elo to be on the top 5% of chess players, and save $170 USD!
Today I’d like to show you how to crush the Sicilian Defense as White by playing the powerful Smith-Morra Gambit, which happens after the opening moves: 1.e4 c5 2.d4 cxd4 3.c3.
After the exchange on c3, 3…dxc4 4.Nxc3, White is ahead in development and can bring the rest of the pieces into the game very quickly. Therefore, you as White have a great chance to set up a quick and strong attack against Black.
That is exactly what I’ll show you in this video lesson – White’s strategy, general plan, how to setup your pieces, and a couple of interesting traps that you must know.
You can find the PGN of these opening variations below: