I’m very happy to announce that we have released a new mini-course. It is called the “Nimzo-Indian Defense” and was prepared by our guest coach, GM Levan Aroshidze. 🙂 As you may have already realized, this course is about the “Nimzo-Indian Defense” opening.
As I already informed you a few months ago, following your requests we’re splitting the course “GM’s Opening Laboratory – 2” into several openings, thereby making it possible for you to purchase any particular opening for a relatively small price.
We have already released one such course for you – it is the “Bogo-Indian Defense” by GM Aroshidze.
More importantly, we’re releasing the course, Nimzo-Indian Defense, in Udemy – the world’s online learning marketplace – and you can study it there. As I have observed in previous articles, we’re planning to move all our courses to Udemy.
In the beginning, any change requires a lot of effort; but in the long run, this change will be beneficial to you.
Benefits of studying courses in Udemy:
- Learn my courses on virtually any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.)
- NO technical issues – at all! You learn the courses online. Hence, you don’t need to download them, decompress them or do anything else.
- The course is with you anywhere. You access the course through the internet, from any location.
- The course is with you forever. Even if something happens to your computer, you can’t lose the course – it’s on the internet. 🙂
- You can communicate with other like-minded students who are studying the same course.
- A nice design and smooth transition between the lessons make it easy and enjoyable to study.
How to study courses in Udemy?
To access and study the course, you need to have an account in Udemy. You can simply create an account by visiting the Udemy site and clicking on “Sign up” at the top right. You can also find all the FAQ articles related to studying courses here.
1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 Bb4 – the Nimzo-Indian Defense
How to purchase this course?
The course the “Nimzo-Indian Defense” has been added to the RCA shop and you can purchase it in the standard way (as usual). Once you have purchased the course, you will receive instructions on how to view the course in Udemy.
Additionally, in order to make it easy for you to ‘digest’ this change (i.e. moving courses to Udemy), I’m going to provide you with a really HUGE discount as compensation! 🙂
You can get the course the “Nimzo-Indian Defense” at a massive 35% discount. Use the code “nimzo35” when making your purchase.
The discount will be valid from today (10 Nov.) until Friday, 13 Nov. (inclusive). Check how to use a discount code here.
Today, 10 November, is celebrated as Diwali in India. Diwali (the “festival of lights”) is an ancient Hindu festival celebrated in autumn or spring every year. Diwali is one of the largest and brightest festivals in India. Spiritually, the festival signifies the victory of good over evil.
I wish a very happy Diwali to all my students and friends in India, and I would like to extend my good wishes to everyone! 🙂