It’s been a great month here at the Remote Chess Academy – yes, I’m talking about the RCA Game Festival. 🙂 I’m glad that the contest got completed successfully and, once again, I’d like to say how much I appreciate the efforts made by all participants.
It’s very nice to see that many students have voted for the top-10 games and, most importantly, I noticed some of them acknowledging the winners’ games. As I often say, RCA is a place for friendly communication for the sake of our mutual success! 🙂
So, without further ado, let me announce the winners:
- 1st – Radja has received 53 votes. Click here to watch Radja’s game: LINK
- 2nd – Bello J has received 49 votes. Click here to watch Bello J’s game: LINK
- 3rd – Aseem has received 37 votes. Click here to watch Aseem’s game: LINK
- 4th – Rascon has received 30 votes. Click here to watch Rascon’s game: LINK
- 5th – Joshua has received 20 votes. Click here to watch Joshua’s game: LINK
- 6th – Djema has received 9 votes. Click here to watch Djema’s game: LINK
- 7th – Ram has received 6 votes. Click here to watch Ram’s game: LINK
- Joint 8th – Bello D and Jonathan both received 5 votes. Click here to watch Bello D’s game (LINK) and Jonathan’s game (LINK).
- 10th – Shilko has received 2 votes. Click here to watch Shilko’s game: LINK
Amazingly, Bello D and Jonathan received the same number of votes. Therefore, the 8th prize will be shared by the duo – a gift voucher worth $50 on RCA products for each of them. 🙂
Note: the prizes are already listed here: LINK
Once again, I’d like to congratulate all the winners and also thank everyone for participating. I hope to see you all in the next contest, too, with your game standard and annotating skills much improved! 🙂
Additionally, I’ve something exciting for you. I’ll be conducting my next webinar on Saturday, 30 May at 3 p.m. GMT (check timings here: LINK)
This time, I thought we could discuss one of the world’s top chess players, the current #1 rapid chess player in the world, Hikaru Nakamura. 🙂 Therefore, the webinar topic will be “Play like Nakamura”!
If your question is,
- What is so special about Nakamura?
- What can I learn from him?
Then you should definitely click on the image below and find out more information about the webinar: