Today is a great day – hurray, my new book, Champion Psychology – a book for future chess champions, has been released for you! 🙂
Firstly, I’d like to thank everyone who has sent me their questions about this topic – they are the main reason for this book! Also, thank you for your patience over the release of this book.
Let me remind you about the special offers that I’ve provided for you:
- The first 100 buyers will get a FREE attendance (and also a recording) at my webinar “Press your opponents like Carlsen“.
- Remaining buyers until 27 Feb. will receive the recording of my webinar “Press your opponents like Carlsen“.
- Moreover, there will be a 25% discount on the book – and the discount code is champ25
As I said, our subscribers were informed about the discount coupon in advance. Therefore, the countdown to the first 100 buyers has already started. Taking into account around 20,000 of our subscribers, 100 seem to be a very small number, right? 🙂 Then, hurry up and get the book now if you want my webinar recording for FREE!
Note: the discount code champ25 is valid from 25 Feb. to 1 Mar. inclusive only. If you don’t know how to use a discount code, please see here: LINK
Also, you can watch the video explaining the offers below:
If you don’t know how place an order, please see here: LINK
Moreover, we’re publishing the book in e-book format only and not in paper as of now. Therefore, if you would like the book in printed version, then feel free to write your comments below or by contacting us here: LINK
Also, you would not need to pay the full price again for the paper version (if we print it) but just the additional cost that this would require. In any case, we’ll be very happy to know your thoughts. So don’t forget to let us know your needs by contacting us (LINK).
- Webinar – Press your opponents like Carlsen: LINK
- Get the book Champion Psychology: LINK
- Special offers for the new book: LINK
- How to use a discount code: LINK
- How to place an order: LINK