How to beat stronger opponents
- Lessons 10
- Video 03:10 Hours
- Skill Level Beginners to Intermediate
- Languages English
30 day money back guarantee!
The text version of every video lesson (for printing).
Hundreds of special tasks and games to develop skills.
What’s New compared to “How to Beat Titled Players”?
- New video lessons by Igor (Over 60 minutes)
- 50 new analyzed positions for the practical part
- A new e-book with all lessons on text format
- PGN files of all the games from the video lessons
Why this course was created?
Nowadays, you need to have some unique skills if you want to beat an experienced opponent. You need to have special knowledge which is not presented in chess books.
Some strong players know these weapons, however they will never tell you. Nevertheless, now you can get this knowledge from the course “How to Beat Stronger Opponents”
This course assumes that you have studied the chess basics already. So it is rather for intermediate and advanced players.
I’d also like to emphasize that the course is NOT only for titled players, but for everyone, except for the world champion 🙂 as we all have stronger opponents.
What will you get from the chess Course?
- 100 special tasks and games for your training.
- The detailed instructions about what and how exactly you should train.
- The concrete examples with commentaries about how exactly you should apply 5 winning weapons in different situations.
What is the target audience?
- Beginners to Intermediate level chess players
- For students who want to make GREAT progress in chess but don’t have 8 hours a day to spend on training.
- Want to get that MASSIVE increase in rating points.
- For students who studied lot of chess tutorials but their chess results are unstable
Powerful Practical tasks
It is necessary to put the received knowledge into practice. There are 6 practical tasks (over 50 games) in this course which will help you to understand and remember the ideas of the course better.
The training program has a detailed explanation on what and exactly how you should do the practical tasks.
Learn anywhere, anytime and on any device
The course can be accessed on ANY device (even in a non-windows device).
We’re providing you with the course in e-book format (PDF) and you can study the video lessons separately as well.
GM Smirnov’s GUARANTEE:
Buy this course now and study it seriously. If you do not realize (after the study of the course) how to apply the course’s skills, which I explained and if you do not make any progress – then I will refund you 100% of the price.
If you find our product offered at a cheaper price within 48 hours of your purchase, just contact us so that we can refund you the difference and give you an additional discount for your next purchase. We guarantee the lowest price for our courses worldwide.
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology.
He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets”, “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding”, and “Self taught Grandmaster”.
Top Rated Products