How to Beat Titled Players
In this course I have presented my knowledge and experience in an integral and compact product
- Lessons 6
- Video 2:3 Hours
- Skill Level Beginners to Intermediate
- Languages English
30 day money back guarantee!
The text version of every video lesson (for printing).
Hundreds of special tasks and games to develop skills.
“The course helped me to look at the chess game from another angle.”
– Sahapol Nakvanich (TAI)
“The impact on the quality of my play and tournament results has been immediate.”
– Kenneth Hills (USA)
Nowadays, you need to have some unique skills if you want to beat an experienced opponent.
Today, there is an overabundance of chess books, CDs, and other educational materials. That’s why every serious player knows all the chess basics. Everyone knows what is “a weak square”, “the center”, “a fork” and other well-known strategic and tactical motifs.
The quantities of strong players have considerably increased in the last few years. They play well. The problem is that all of them study the same chess books and programs and accumulate similar knowledge.
That is why at a certain stage of your chess development you are faced with a question “How to beat an experienced opponent?” That’s why we can often only make a draw (as the best result) against a stronger opponent.
What will you get from the chess Course?
- 100 special tasks and games for your training.
- The detailed instructions about what and how exactly you should train.
- The concrete examples with commentaries about how exactly you should apply 5 winning weapons in different situations.
What is the target audience?
- Beginners to Intermediate level chess players
- For students who want to make GREAT progress in chess but don’t have 8 hours a day to spend on training.
- Want to get that MASSIVE increase in rating points.
- For students who studied lot of chess tutorials but their chess results are unstable
What are the requirements?
- PGN viewer required for the practical part
- Desire to become a better chess player
GM Smirnov’s GUARANTEE:
Buy the course “How to Beat Titled Players” now and study it seriously. If you do not realize (after the study of the course) how to apply the course’s skills, which I explained and if you do not make any progress – then I will refund you 100% of the price.
If you find our product offered at a cheaper price within 48 hours of your purchase, just contact us so that we can refund you the difference and give you an additional discount for your next purchase. We guarantee the lowest price for our courses worldwide.
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology.
He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets”, “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding”, and “Calculate Till Mate”.