Hey friends, I am Aggelos Kesaris, Affiliate Program Manager of the Remote Chess Academy (RCA). I’m very glad to talk to you. Today, I’ll be sharing some information about the RCA Affiliate Program with you.
So, let’s get started. 🙂
Our Affiliate Program (AP) is something you don’t want to miss!
- Spread the word about your passion, CHESS, and our game-changing chess courses.
- Get a whopping 30% commission on every sale through your affiliate link.
- Help make the chess world a better place.
How does the AP work?
It is a simple, three-step-process. With the AP, you get MASSIVE income potential.
Step 1: Sign up for our AP. It should only take you a couple of minutes. And, best of all, it’s FREE! You don’t have to spend even a single dime.
Step 2: After signing up, you will get an affiliate link to our courses.
Step 3: Promote these links and spread the word about them; and when someone clicks on a link and purchases one of our chess courses through it (during the next 60 days), you AUTOMATICALLY earn 30% of the sale price as commission.
Who can join?
It doesn’t matter where you are from or who you are, you can join our AP! It is for:
- Chess players who are looking for additional income by promoting something they REALLY LOVE!
- People who want to get our courses BUT can’t afford to.
- Members of any chess community – if you are a member of a chess club, chess forum, etc., you can easily take advantage of our AP by promoting our courses to fellow members.
- And did I say that anyone who is interested in additional income can take advantage of this? 🙂
What you need?
You need a PayPal account. That’s where your commissions will be paid. If you don’t have one, no problem! You can always sign up to Paypal.com. It’s FREE and shouldn’t take more than a minute.
And, of course, a flair and desire for talking about chess and promoting HIGH-QUALITY chess courses from a Grandmaster.
Well, there are tons of ways to promote your affiliate links and many of them do NOT require any special skill or start-up money!
- Submit informative chess articles with your affiliate link to article directories.
- Upload instructive chess videos (again with your affiliate link in the description) to YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, and other video sites.
- Set up a free blog with WordPress.com, Blogger, Zimbio, etc. and promote your affiliate link through it.
- Spread the word through social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and others.
- And those are just to name a few…
Massive benefits for you
One of our hottest courses – The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding – gives you a commission of $42 per sale.
Of course, we all have our personal tasks to attend to, so you may want to keep your promotional efforts to a minimum, about 2 hours, let’s say. Let’s do a little calculation to show you how profitable this can be:
$42/sale * 15 sales/month = $630 a month
$630/month * 12 months (1 year) = $7560 annually!
That’s A LOT of cash for 2 hours/day! Oh, let me remind you, that’s the low end of the equation. That’s the commission range for our affiliates who have A LOT of other things to do. Some of our affiliates who decide to focus on this full time make $1000+ monthly!
It’s about time you joined our team.
Do I need to be good at coding and programming to join your program?
While it is helpful to be good at some coding, web design, etc., it’s NOT necessary. We have kept the AP so simple and straightforward that even a 10-year-old can understand it.
PLUS, promoting it is also as easy as pie, especially with the video tutorials and ready-made promotional materials we provide. All you need to get started is to sign-up (FREE) and a PayPal account (also FREE)!
Do I need any start-up capital?
Definitely NOT! As I have said, signing up for this program is FREE and RISK-FREE. We have A LOT of affiliates who started out with zero capital but now they are earning $200-1000 monthly.
Plus, there are a lot of affiliate promotional tactics and techniques that don’t require any money at all. And you can count on us to tell you MORE about those tactics inside the program.
To know how to use your affiliate account, how to find your affiliate links, promotional methods, and tutorial videos, please see the FAQ section.
Keeping it clean
While it all boils down to you regarding how you want to promote your affiliate links, we all want to keep it clean and that means:
- NO fake sign-up details for the AP.
- NO spamming technologies.
- NO, you cannot buy a chess course through your own affiliate link.
Aside from that, the choice of how to promote and how much time to invest in promotions is ALL yours.
“I do this for two reasons:
1. The quality of the chess courses.
2. The very well done affiliate program which bring me money too. I think that this excellent affiliate program has brought Igor such success around the globe and is something that other chess coaches really don’t understand.
The idea is that you must give something from what you earn to promote yourself and be successful, and Igor understood this very well.
To be fair, in the beginning I myself doubted his affiliate program (the opportunity to earn money from the internet), but over the time I realized that this thing really works and is 100% true.
Once more I want to congratulate Igor and his team from the Remote Chess Academy for the really good work that they are doing”.
– Marian Sabau from Romania
Well, I guess that’s all I can say. It’s now time for you to join our AP, talk about chess (which you’re passionate about), and even GET PAID for it! 🙂 If you have any doubts, you may visit the FAQ section or e-mail me at [email protected] and I’ll be glad to help you.
All the best,